The World Of Jadeey: Raybon Kan



Raybon Kan

I'm going to watch Raybon Kan tomorrow night at the Blue Note bar. I'm really looking forward to it. I enjoy comedy shows, and Raybon is guaranteed to provide lots of entertainment. Mum has loved him for years, so when I saw he was performing I invited her along. Dad is coming with us too. It should be a really good night. It's not often I get to hang out with my parents.

Okay. I need an early night so I don't fall asleep at my desk tomorrow! (It was a close call today. I had to pretend I needed to go to the bathroom just so I could stand up and wake myself up properly.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

COOL!! I saw 'Raybs Against The Machine' in 2004, at the Municipal Theatre here in Napier. I don't think he's toured back this way since :(

 

Post a Comment