The World Of Jadeey: Cycling



Cycling

I'm working on a cycling book for class. Editing and typesetting it has meant I have read it probably about 30 times. I now know an awful lot about cycling. It's making the Olympics even more exciting - the cycling is really holding my attention. It's cool that we're actually doing so well.

Today, for the book, my group was working on designing an index. This involves reading the entire text (again!) and pulling out words that you think people would be interested in looking up. There is no way to do it automatically - it has to be done manually. It's pretty boring. But it's also the last step of our book and that's bloody exciting.

Okay. The mens cycling madison is about to start so I'm going to pay attention to the tv now.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment