The World Of Jadeey: Super Saturday



Super Saturday

Yes, yes I know that calling it Super Saturday is a headline some journalist somewhere came up with. But I don't care, it's a good name. I'm loving that we have so many medal chances in one day. And I'm loving even more that it's on a night I can actually be at home.

So far I've watched Mahe Drysdale be amazing. He's been sick all week and straight after he faded a bit to only get bronze (I say only, but it was freaking amazing) he collapsed on the dock. He would have been sure to get the gold if he hadn't been sick. To even get 3rd when he was so sick is bloody amazing.

After that I saw George Bridgewater and Nathan Twaddle get bronze as well. Good on them.

Then the Evers-Swindell twins got gold! Woo!!!! It was an amazing race to watch. It came down to a photo finish and even on the replay I couldn't tell if we'd won it or not. But we had and it was great.

There are still a couple more rowing events, our shot-putter and our cyclist to go tonight. Hopefully there'll be another gold or two for us tonight.

Go New Zealand. Yay!!!!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment