The World Of Jadeey: Rubbish



Rubbish

Last night (early this morning) I was driving home from Wellington. It was about 12.30am so there weren't many cars on the road. Suddenly the guy in front of me started throwing rubbish out his window.

I couldn't believe it! He threw his KFC box, drink cup and some other stuff right out the window onto the motorway! Why? Why would he do this? Why would anyone do this? How hard is it to just wait until you get home and throw it in the bin?

People make me sick sometimes!!

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

In most instances this poor behaviour and/or lack of respect starts at home. I see it often in the schoolyard, where students just discard rubbish just a few metres from a bin.

 

Post a Comment