The World Of Jadeey: Captain Planet - he's our hero



Captain Planet - he's our hero

I took a Captain Planet quiz on facebook a couple of weeks ago. It turned out that I am Wheeler. I was very excited about this, Wheeler was my favourite. In fact, I was so excited I didn't read the little blurb underneath. Turns out that was a silly move because it was HILARIOUS!

Here it is:



"You are the most impulsive of the group, always ready with a flip remark. You love to provide comic relief to your fellow friends and enjoy provoke your enemies for a laugh.

Although you may not be the most knowledgeable of the planeteers when it comes to ecology and fail to to understand the issues at hand, your heart is in the right place and you follow it accordingly. You fancy yourself a bit of a flirt, and enjoy the company of europeans (Linka)"

My favourite bit was that Wheeler (or me according to this quiz) enjoys the company of europeans. Ummmm....... That's weird. I don't remember him being racist. Funny.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You have should have blogged about IndyCar hero, Scott Dixon! What a fabulous (or rather, fortuitous) win on Sunday.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Your wish is my command. :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Daniel McClelland said...

Wheeler was the man back in the day. None compared, save for Caps himself. I just thought he was cool because he was American... ha...

 

Post a Comment