The World Of Jadeey: Looking back at the past



Looking back at the past

Looking back on the past can be a dangerous game. I keep a lot of records - obviously I have this blog, I also keep a private diary and keep most old emails etc. I don't look back at any of that stuff often, but when I do I never know how it's going to make me feel.

A lot of how I end up feeling has to do with what I happen to look at. I usually just randomly sift through and see what I find. My mood in what I have written is usually the mood that then gets reflected in the current me. Sometimes I read about things that used to make me happy and now make me sad.

I like re-reading things though. I like to remember the important things in my life. And I like even more that often I've written about the mundane - stuff i'd never remember in a million years if I didn't have it documented in print.

I've been lucky in my life, even if I don't always feel like I am. I need to make sure I always remember that.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment