The World Of Jadeey: Reading the dictionary



Reading the dictionary

I'm sure most people who read this blog regularly and who know me, expect me to blog about Winston Peters today. But I'm not going to.

Instead I'm going to talk about a funny that I discovered at work today.

I was going through the dictionary at work, checking up on the correct spelling of a word. (I can't even remember what word right now.) Anyway, as I was flicking through I was looking at the words in the top right hand corner - the ones that say which word is at the beginning and end of each page. Some words I noticed:

blow job
condom
felatio
fornication
handjob
sex

All of those words were written in the top right hand corner of the page! The dictionary was a fairly big one - with, on average, 30 entries per page. And yet, those words all happened to fall onto the beginning or end of the page. I think the dictionary is trying to tell someone something.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was hoping for a Michael Jackson - 50th Birthday, blog post from you. I am so fortunate to have attended the HIStory concert in 1996. Unfortunately, many people will only know MJ for his really stupid moments or physical appearance, not for being a pop music genius.

 

Post a Comment