The World Of Jadeey: Nervous habits



Nervous habits

When I was studying psyc back at uni I really loved learning about kinesics. For those of you who don't know what kinesics is, it's the study of body language.

Nervous habits are always very interesting. I like to watch people and pick up their nervous habits, particularly guest speakers in class. I know I have my own nervous habits - and it always annoys me when I find myself doing one of them.

My most common is to turn my watch around my wrist. It's quite loose so can be turned all the way around. When i'm nervous I find myself spinning it. A newer nervous habit of is to pull my JD bracelet off and twirl it around my finger. (If you don't know what my JD braclet is you need to watch the musical episodes of Scrubs. Me and Ingrid have Turk and JD bracelets, just like in the song.) These are such embarrassing nervous habits because they are so damn obvious. If you're going to have a nervous habit it's better if it's something other people can't pick up as a nervous habit. But at least it's not a twitch.

Awesome! A friend just dropped off 2 xbox games he'd borrowed and has lent me 7 games. I'm going to be playing for a while! :D

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment