The World Of Jadeey: Memories



Memories

I find it fascinating whenever a memory of something suddenly comes to be out of nowhere. The brain is truly amazing.

I went for a walk this evening because it was nice weather and I felt like it. As I turned to wander down a street I didn't remember walking down before I was suddenly hit with a memory of a time I was in that street. I must have only been about 14, I was staying with a friend and she had netball in the morning so I went along and watched. Her mum parked in that street while we watched the game. It is quite possible I have never been in that street apart from that one time. It just amazes me that I would suddenly remember something so completely insignificant.

In other, extremely exciting news - my book went to print today!!! WOO!!!!!! This time next week I should be able to hold the proof copy in my hands. (For one final check.) I, along with the rest of my group, thought this day would never come. It's awesome.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment