The World Of Jadeey: Yet another lame blog



Yet another lame blog

Something weird - in the last 7 days I have seen 2 people with walkmen. Not cd players, but true honest to goodness tape players. It's insane. I felt like shouting at them 'that's 2 generations ago! update your equipment!'. But I did not. Because I am polite.

Other than that, not a lot happening in Holly-land. (Holly-wood :P )

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Lol. You either need to decide to stop blogging daily or actually write some decent blogs Holly!

It's one thing to put in fillers once or twice a week but you've used them for the last 7 days!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I disagree. For the most part I've blogged about what I want to blog about rather than just saying 'I have nothing to say.' Therefore they're not space fillers. They just happen to be short.

 

Post a Comment