The World Of Jadeey: Back from Hamilton



Back from Hamilton

Just got home.

As soon as I got back to Wellington I had to rush straight to the local movie theatre for the monthly quiz night. My team came third again. So far we've come third every damn time. We really want to come either second or first next time!!

I had an awesome time in Hamilton, which I will update you on when I type up my blogs for the last few days.

I've got a terrible cough at the moment. I start coughing and just can't stop. At the airport today I'm pretty sure I made a guy think I was about to throw up because I had hiccups at the same time I was coughing. It must have looked weird. And it hurt!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment