The World Of Jadeey: Not about The Office



Not about The Office

I'm off to Hamilton early tomorrow morning. While I'm gone I will diligently write my blogs on paper, ready for entry into the computer when I get home on Monday night.

Unfortunately I have a cold at the moment. It's on its way out so I'm not contagious anymore. But I do sound very silly since I have a croaky throat. And I will occassionally collapse into a coughing fit that will take me a few minutes to get over. Apparently I have also taken to moaning in my sleep. Probably because it hurts to breathe!

My trip to Hamilton should be a good one though. I get to see my cousin, meet her fiance, see my uncle and aunty, see my other cousin and hopefully see my sister in law and my brother. Gee, I have a lot of family living in Hamilton!

Then, when I come back it's going to be a boring week of assignments. I shouldn't really even be taking this time off because i'm already very behind. But family is important. Fingers crossed I still get my assignments done and handed in on time!

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment