The World Of Jadeey: Um, can you give me back to Jim now please?



Um, can you give me back to Jim now please?

Right. By this point in time everyone who reads this blog knows that I love John Krasinski AKA Jim Halpert.

A long time ago I started watching the show Chuck. (Well, not a long time. It's only just starting its 2nd season.) A couple of episodes in I noticed that Zach Levi (Chuck) looks kind of similar to John Krasinski. My friends laughed and denied it. BUT I am not the only one who sees the similarities.

Zach Levi has said that people have thought he is John Krasinski before. And Wireimage (a very popular media website) had a photo of Zach Levi labelled as John Krasinski for a little while. See!!

If you need further proof:





Surely there can be no argument now? They don't look identical, but they do look similar. (Also, I ADORE Chuck. Clearly I have a 'type'.)

Is this post actually about The Office, you ask. Of course it is! John Krasinski is vital to The Office and any post about him is also about my favourite show. But, if you need more then I will also say that I am very sad because it isn't on this week. There is a US Presidential debate scheduled for the same time as The Office is usually on. This means there is still another 8 days until I get another episode. That's okay - I have plenty of other stuff going on in my life and presidential debates are very important. Go Obama!

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL!

It is hard to deny it when I see it like that... (also I would have replied to your text last night but I was asleep because I am a nana)

 

Post a Comment