The World Of Jadeey: I want Philly Jim



I want Philly Jim

I have crushes on 2 actors from The Office. One is John Krasinski. I love him and plan to marry him someday. (And I have a foolproof plan, which I will detail at the end of this blog.) The other is Jenna Fischer. You know how on Rove he loves to ask his guests who they'd turn gay for? My answer is, without question, Jenna Fischer.

Here is a cute video of Jenna Fischer. (Very old.)




Here's John Krasinski on Craig Ferguson a couple of days ago.




And here is a fairly old video with both of them.




Oh boy. I like them.

Okay, for those of you who want to know my foolproof plan to meet John Krasinski (cos, let's face it, all I gotta do is meet him. Him then falling in love with and wanting to marry me is assured after that.) here it is. I am going to walk all around LA until I find him. Then I am going to quickly get a few paces in front of him and have a friend stage a mugging. I will collapse in a heap, pretending to have fainted. John Krasinski will come to my aid. And the rest will be, as they say, history. Yep. Foolproof.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment