The World Of Jadeey: That's what she said!



That's what she said!

For today I have hunted down some funny The Office videos for you guys.

First up we have my favourite character - Andy. See, I'm in love with Jim but I find Andy absolutely hilarious. My favourite moments are when he sings. This video combines all of his songs into one. Very cool. (I particularly love him singing Take a chance on me. Melts my heart every time.




Here is someones favourite The Office moments. It's labelled as the best Office moments, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. They are good ones, but I wouldn't necessarily say they are the best. Especially considering it is missing two of my favourite moments (in videos below.) Anyway, these moments are all still very funny.




Everyone who loves The Office also loves the that's what she said joke. Here are a whole lotta that's what she said jokes all in one awesome video.




Okay, one of my favourite episodes is called Product Recall. The video of the best bits is below. I fully recommend the beginning and end of the video as it is Jim dressed up as Dwight and then Dwight dressed up as Jim. The middle is awesome too - but it's the beginning and end that are the funniest.




This next video has my favourite cold opens of all the cold opens at the beginning.



Apparently this take was the only time the exercise ball actually burst. Every other time it just deflated slowly, but on this take John Krasinski accidentally hit the seam and it popped. So the end is actually everyone out of character reacting to Rainn Wilson hitting the floor. I think that just makes it funnier.

And, just cos I can, here is John Krasinski with a very important public service announcement about jellybeans.



Makes me laugh EVERY time. And he is also completely correct. Black jellybeans are gross.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment