The World Of Jadeey: Trogdor!



Trogdor!

I'm very sleepy. I have to stay awake for a bit longer though and finish up some school work. It's a hideously busy school work week this week, which is particularly sucky because I thought it was going to be a fairly easy week.

Here is a song:

TROGDOR!!! TROGDOR!!
Trogdor was a man...
I mean, he was a dragon man!
uh, actually he was just a dragon
...um, but he was still
TROGDOR!!! TROGDOR!!!
Burninating the countryside
Burninating the peasants
Burninating all the people
and the thatched ROOF COTTAGES!!!
THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!
and then Trogdor comes in the NIGHT!!!

And don't forget the consummate Vs!

I fell in love with Trogdor many, many years ago. It is one of those things where I still remember the exact moment I first saw him. It was a good moment.

TROGDOR!!!!!

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment