The World Of Jadeey: Wednesday. Yuck



Wednesday. Yuck

Kat reminded me today that I still haven't put up my posts from when I was in Hamilton. So I'll do that in the next couple of days.

We bought a new phone for the flat yesterday and today I got confused when it started ringing. It's got polyphonic ring tones so I thought it was someones cellphone. I spent the whole time it was ringing wandering past the phone and instead looking for a cellphone. By the time I realised it was our home phone the person had hung up. I felt silly.

It's Wednesday night. I'm sure i've mentioned multiple times that I feel like it's always Wednesday night. The night before my crappiest day of the week. Bugger.

In happy cricket news, we did not lose to Bangladesh. Dan Vettori saved the day, like he so often does. Phew! Losing would have been awful. In even happier news, Australia lost to India by 320 runs! Slaughtered! Woo! It made my day hearing that.

Labels: , , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I feel like I have to comment because I have all week.

Also I am bored, REALLY bored.

 

Post a Comment