The World Of Jadeey: A website AND a book!



A website AND a book!

YAY!

My website launch was today. Amazingly my book also turned up from the printer. So both my projects ended on the same day.

Oh it was so cool. The website and book both look so good! It made me very, very happy.

:D

(Oh and don't go and look at Kat's blog unless you want to have to stab out your eyes afterwards.)

Labels:

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL, that'll teach you to joke around with something as important as a guy with his shirt off!!

You know I've just realised I haven't even seen your website - send me the link :)

Glad to hear it went well though :)

 

Post a Comment