The World Of Jadeey: Weather



Weather

The weather has been so bad up north that a man and his horse were killed when they were struck by lightning and a bunch of people are missing after being swept away down a river. It's awful. When I was younger our neighbour's horse got killed by a lightning strike. It was a horrible, horrible thing to happen. Sometimes, even without people, the world can be a very scary place.

Okay, I'm going to go to bed. I need to catch up on a bit of sleep because I have bibliographic referencing first up in class tomorrow morning and it's pretty hard to stay awake for an hour and a half of that. I need all the sleep I can get in preparation!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment