The World Of Jadeey: Random things



Random things

I washed my sheets today. That was a very good thing. Unfortunately it means my bed is currently unmade. I hate having to go and make my bed. I don't know why I hate it so much, it's so easy. Heh apparently I really am the laziest person in the world!

When I first arrived back in Wellington after a year away I had become allergic to my cat. I was always a little bit allergic to cats, but usually it took a lot of cuddling to inspire an allergic reaction in me. When I came back after not having a cat for a year, though, even giving Felix a quick pat on the head would make my throat scratchy and my eyes bloodshot. It was horrible. I'm slowly getting past it. I'm still pretty allergic to him, but now it takes about 15 minutes to get a reaction. I'm hoping that sometime soon it's back to the hour or so it used to be.

I saw a woman doing a ridiculously funny run today. If you've seen Friends, then just picture Phoebe's run. This woman ran like that, except without her arms in the air. Her legs totally kicked out to the sides and she had a full-on wobble going on. It was really funny. And she did look like she was enjoying herself so that was good. :-)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment