The World Of Jadeey: Wombat rape



Wombat rape

I'm sure you've all heard about the guy who rung the 111 claiming that he was being raped by a wombat (apparently it made news sites around the world). I just read tonight that he was actually ringing 111 because he wanted to talk to the police about the fact that they were 'leaning' on one of his family members. (What is this, a bad cop film?) He was told that he needed to have an actual emergency to call 111 so he claimed that he was being raped by a wombat.

Later that same day the guy rung up and sarcastically told the operator that the wombat had 'pulled out'. He told them that, other than aquiring and Australian accent, he was unharmed by the wombat. See, when I first heard the story I thought the guy was crazy or on drugs or something. I'm kind of disappointed that it turns out the guy was just being a dick cos he was angry at the operator.

If you want to read the actual story, which is a whole lot better than what I just wrote, go here

Man I'm glad it's the weekend. I'm so sleepy! I've gotta work tomorrow, but only a short shift so that's good.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment