The World Of Jadeey: So sleepy



So sleepy

It's 7am... I'm blogging because I don't expect to be home before midnight tonight.

I'm such a geek these days. Every morning when I get up I like to watch Breakfast (the tv1 morning news programme) while I eat my breakfast. I used to laugh at my dad when I was a kid and he did the same thing. I always thought that once I began voluntarily watching the news every day, that would mean I was a grown-up. Well, for quite a few years now I've enjoyed watching the news whenever I remember it's on. These days though, I always remember the 6pm news and, as long as I'm home, I watch it every night. Combine that with my Breakfast news obsession and I think I'm officially a grown-up. I guess it's about time, I am 26 afterall... :)

Okay, time to go check that Ingrid is up and getting ready. See! I'm totally a grown-up!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment