The World Of Jadeey: Busy malls



Busy malls

I just drove down to the local mall. For some reason I was operating under the mistaken belief that it would be fairly quiet. I cannot fathom why I thouht that. In hindsight it's obvious that it would have been extremely busy. Afterall, the mall was closed yesterday and are going to be closed again tomorrow... So, what should have been a ten minute trip turned into a half hour trip. Bugger.

I'm off to work in a few minutes. Every day that I've done this job so far it's been lovely weather. Today looks like it's going to rain. I have a feeling it'll be a pretty unpleasant job in the rain.

Okay. I'm going to have something to eat then head off....
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment