The World Of Jadeey: It's dark



It's dark

It's extremely dark in our lounge right now. The bulb in our light is dying, but it's dying very slowly. It's actually got to the stage where i'm getting headaches cos it's too dark in here and I'm straining my eyes. Unfortunately, the light doesn't take standard bulbs and the flatmate who said he would take care of it hasn't done so yet. Very annoying!

I'm going to a babyshower tomorrow. I'm pretty excited, I have only ever been to one other babyshower so it's a nice new experience for me. Me and Ingrid went shopping yesterday to buy presents and it was heaps of fun! All the little baby stuff was so cute. Even though I am NOWHERE near ready for a baby of my own, it was fun fantasising about buying all the cute little clothes and stuff.

Other updates:

- I'm still sick, but I'm hoping to be pretty much better by Monday.
- I saw Run Fatboy Run yesterday. It's pretty funny. Go and watch it.
- I have recently been addicted to the tv show Chuck. Unfortunately I have now watched all the episodes made so far. There will be no more until around October. Bugger. Go watch it! It's awesome.
- We are losing the cricket. Piss.
- Stephen Fleming did not make a century and did not raise his average to 40. Double piss.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment