The World Of Jadeey: MSN



MSN

Annoyingly there are a huge number of IM programs out there to chose from. This is annoying because it means, in order to talk to all of my friends, I use Gtalk, MSN, AIM and Yahoo.... It gets very frustrating. In an effort to end the frustration (and insanity) I figured out how to run them all through the one programme, Gtalk...

Unfortunately, combining my lists proved to have an unexpected (and annoying) consequence. It unblocked all of my blocked contacts. You see, on MSN I had 58 contacts and about 30 of them were blocked. Not a single one of the blocked people were my friends in real life, they were all just random online people I used to chat with.

All day long today I have had random guys suddenly talking to me. I have had to lie my way through the question "I haven't seen you online for ages. Where have you been?" a huge number of times today. I know, I know, I could just be honest and tell them I'd blocked them because I didn't want to talk to them, but that seems so harsh. So, instead, I pulled out the "I've been busy" line. Heh and then I talked to them for a few minutes and reblocked them.

It did fill me with a little bit of fear though. The fear that there are people on my list who I hardly ever see online and who always pull out the "i'm busy" line. Are there people trying to get rid of me the way I'm trying to get rid of these idiots? Do those who want to get rid of me just not know exactly how to use the block function? Am I being as annoying as these random guys are?

Oh the fear! I'm going to go with, everyone in the whole world wants to talk to me, why on earth wouldn't they. Because, well, it's better to think that than the alternative. :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment