The World Of Jadeey: Annoying!



Annoying!

I work in a job where I get a txt message when there is work and I have to reply and say whether or not I want it. I got one of those txt messages earlier in the week about work tomorrow. I said I could work 2.30pm-7pm. I haven't heard back... That in itself isn't so unusual, I don't usually hear until the day before. But, it is now the day before and there is no confirmation email in my inbox.

Basically, this means I now have to call tomorrow morning and find out what's going on. Very annoying since it means I won't know until 12pm whether or not I'm working. I hate not knowing these things in advance!

Okay, off to dinner now.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment