The World Of Jadeey: Completely impatient



Completely impatient

I often get accused of being nice, sometimes even too nice. I've realised though, that I'm not too nice at all. In fact, I have virtually no patience at all and surely that disqualifies me from the category of nice?

I can't stand trying to explain things to people who don't understand what I'm talking about. I feel mean about it and I try very hard not to let my discontent show but I really get driven nuts. For instance, I've been trying to teach my nana how to use her cellphone. I've written the instructions out 3 times and shown her as well but she just doesn't get it. I know that she's old and it's difficult and I wish I was patient enough to not mind showing her but I'm not. I'm mean and impatient. (By the way, I'm just teaching her how to turn the phone on and dial numbers.)

I'm currently watching Black Books. It's bloody funny. I had seen it in the shop before but didn't know what it was. I love it though, I'm definitely addicted already.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment