The World Of Jadeey: Darn it!



Darn it!

As I was walking home today I came up with something I wanted to blog about. Now I have clean forgotten! Darn it!

The cricket today was AWESOME. We didn't win, we tied, but England scored 340 runs and we also scored 340 runs so you can see how that would be an exciting game!

My favourite cousin arrives tomorrow from Hamilton. I'm very excited, growing up we were more like sister's than cousins. Unfortunately she moved away when we were teenagers and we hardly ever get to see each other. THEN, on Sunday, Kat and Shera are coming down from Auckland to visit. YAY!!!!!

Apparently a South Korean man was arrested yesterday for cooking his landlady's chihuahua! Her chihuahua! I mean, sure they are ugly dogs but that's still very disturbing. He had lost his job and couldn't afford food so was very hungry. He, for some reason, decided that cooking and eating the dog would be a good idea. I'm betting he is now homeless as well as jobless!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment