The World Of Jadeey: Four posts in one day!



Four posts in one day!

I need your help. As most of you know, I blog everyday. If I forget I have to take a punishment. The punishment can be pretty much anything. I'm doing this with Kat, who actually started the whole idea.

The last punishment was eating a blenderised Happy Meal. Kat had to do this (thank god I didn't, it was disgusting!) The next punishment is having to watch all 3 (extended edition) LOTR films with only a 5 minute gap between them. You cannot do anything else while you are watching (except eat).

Anyway, Kat started an additional competition for herself a few weeks ago in which she had to give a reason everyday why the day was awesome. She forgot and now has to face a punishment of her reader's choosing. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to suggest so you guys should make some suggestions too.

Either go to her blog and make suggestions there or make them to me and I'll pass them on. The only suggestion currently is for her to put her foot in a lagoon FULL of eels. (and I do mean full, I have never seen so many eels in my life.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Kat said...

hahaha, yeah and if you can't prove to me it's safe I'm not even going to do that.

If there are no ideas in a week then as far as I'm concerned I go punishmentless. If noone wants to participate then I don't see why I should entertain, I do mention that I'll do anything to worm my way out of it...

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Oh don't worry, I'll come up with something for you to do. That's a promise!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Daniel McClelland said...

I love that you have never seen so many eels. Such a good post here.

Truth be told, I couldn't probably wish something bad on someone I don't know very well. I might have to let her choose her own punishment, but fill us in on the penance.

 

Post a Comment