The World Of Jadeey: Sleepy



Sleepy

I'm so sleepy today. It sucks. I was supposed to be going out but I decided against it since tomorrow is going to be such a long day and I'm so bloody exhausted right now.

I'm not looking forward to the first part of tomorrow at all, that's the part where I have to go to work. I am looking forward to the second part though, the part where I'm going over to a friends house to hang out for the evening. We are going to drink and make pies. Should be a lot of fun. I'm even catching the train over there rather than taking my car, that way I actually can drink for once. Woo!

It looks like the writers strike might finally be over. There's a deal on the table and it's being put to the guild members tomorrow for a vote. Fingers crossed the deal is good enough to get a majority vote! The thought that we might have brand new episodes of The Office (the show I'm missing the most) in a few weeks fills me with happiness. Oh how I have missed The Office!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment