The World Of Jadeey: Not about John Key



Not about John Key

Today I was going to write a really interesting and insightful post about John Key. Each day I get a little more worried about Labour's chances of winning the next election. I think the chances are slim and that, barring a politically-suicidal mistake by John Key, he will be our Prime Minister next year. Basically, that sucks.

So anyway, I was going to do my part and tell you all exactly why John Key is the spawn of Satan and should not be elected. Instead, I am tired so I am going to go to sleep. Perhaps you'll get lucky and I'll write a post about him another day soon. (And it will be an original post since I have no notes on what I'm going to write about yet. Okay Kat? :P )

And, no, I don't actually think anything I write will make the slightest bit of difference but what use is this blog if I don't use it to tell everyone what I think about everything? :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment