The World Of Jadeey: It's my birthday!



It's my birthday!

Yeah, so it's my birthday and I'm excited. Did anyone guess that already? :-)

Thank you to all who have txted, called and emailed to wish me a happy birthday. I feel very loved. Kat pointed out that she didn't need to be reminded in 3 different posts and I'm sure it's the same for most of you. However, this way no-one has any excuses for forgetting (unless, of course, they don't read my blog) so I can ridicule them for forgetting to my hearts content!

I'm just hanging out at dad's waiting for him to get home from work. We're heading down to Wellington for dinner with the family. Awesome.

It is also Justin Timberlake's birthday today. Clearly we are meant to be! (Sorry Corrina, Kat and Shera - I'll share. Maybe.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment