The World Of Jadeey: Mowing the lawn



Mowing the lawn

Mowing the lawn always reverts me straight back to childhood. When I was a kid I didn't have to mow the lawn often but I had to do it occasionally. Now, anyone who has been to the house I lived in as a kid knows that mowing the lawn isn't as simple as it sounds. We lived on a farm and our front lawn was HUGE, it was also very hilly. Believe me - it wasn't pleasant to mow. When I had to do it I was pretty sulky about the whole thing.

Since I've been flatting I've managed to live in flats where the landlord mows the lawn. I'm staying with my dad at the moment though and part of the agreement of me living here for cheap is that I keep the lawn mowed. I decided to do it this evening since I have no desire to mow the lawn on my birthday (tomorrow!) but the whole time I found myself thinking nasty thoughts about how much I hate doing it. Basically, I had an adult sulk about it. (Thankfully the lawn here isn't as horrible to mow as the farm lawn. It's just a wee bit hilly and is pretty small. So not much to complain about at all really.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment