The World Of Jadeey: Good old university



Good old university

I had an interesting day today. I went into town with Ingrid because I needed to go and finalise my enrolment for my course. We had to go through the interview process and get accepted before actually enrolling properly, I'm guessing because there would be no point processing the enrolment if you're not accepted. Anyway, I headed into town with her and up to the university. I was going to then walk down the hill to Whitireia (which is where I'll be studying) while she was in class. Unfortunately it was raining pretty hard so I decided not to walk down after all. I'm going to do it tomorrow instead.

So, I went to Ingrid's class with her instead. This was the first time in over 2 years that I'd been to a class and I really enjoyed it! I even took 2 pages of notes! I really enjoyed myself.

We cooked a stir-fry for dinner and are now watching A Clockwork Orange since Ingrid has to watch it for class. I haven't watched it since I studied it for film class a few years ago. It turns out I remember it quite well though since I'm remembering to close my eyes at all the right points!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment