The World Of Jadeey: Oldies but goodies



Oldies but goodies

I've become obsessed with old video games. See, not having a job is BAD for me. I can easily fill in my days by reliving my childhood.

It all started when my flatmate (I should say ex-flatmate but I'm currently living at their place as often as I'm living at my parents) finally finished the arcade machine he's been building for the past year. It looks just like an old arcade machine but has every arcade game you could possibly think of on it. However, I was addicted to DOS games when I was a kid cos my family got a computer before Windows was cool.

So far I've found Commander Keen, Jazz Jackrabbit and Lemmings. It's exciting. All you need is a DOS emulator and you're good to go.

Okay, I have to leave this here, my dad's on his way to pick me up. Those of you I owe emails to, I'll write them this week and send 'em when I am re-connected to the internet. Promise!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment