The World Of Jadeey: Ah, young love!



Ah, young love!

I'm a very stubborn person by nature. I tend to always think I'm right. I don't always voice that opinion, I'm also all about keeping the peace unless it's necessary not to, but I usually have a very strong opinion about most things.

It always throws me through such a loop when I realise I'm wrong about something. It's not always a bad loop. No, yesterday a theory I'd had for over a year was proved incorrect and it shook me badly, but in a good way. I hadn't liked the theory but had been sure it was correct. Throughout last year I'd had tiny glimpses every now and then that perhaps I was wrong but I always stood strong in my opinion. Well now, shame on you Holly. You were wrong!

I went to a movie today and once it was over I walked back to my car. I arrived at my car, my pride and joy, to find two people making out on it. I was surprised, I didn't know these people at all. At first I thought perhaps it wasn't my car, black Levin's are common enough. A glance at the number plate revealed that it was definitely my car. I idly stood there wondering what to do. They weren't lying on it or anything but were leaning up against the drivers door - I'm guessing their car was the one next to mine.

I tried to be subtle at first. I tried a cough. No response. I tried a throat clear. Still no response. I tried an 'excuse me'. No bloody response! I pushed my alarm button to unlock my car. This makes a pretty loud beeping sound as it unlocks but no response! In desperation I held both buttons on my alarm beeper down to make the alarm actually go off. Finally, it actually worked! They looked around in surprise, I think they thought they'd set it off, and then promptly leaned up against the other car, the one I assume was theirs, and started making out again. I got in my car (through a tiny gap between my door and them) and drove away, they never once looked up. Ah to be young and in love! (Heh or totally deaf and oblivious to everything happening around you!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment