The World Of Jadeey: And then there was nothing to blog about



And then there was nothing to blog about

Argh I hate when I have nothing to blog about! This blogging every day game is all well and good when I can think of things to write but it's bloody annoying when I can't! I'm sorry to all of those people who come here just to brighten up their day and then find out that I've written a load of rubbish! :P

I have had a humbling couple of week since I've been back in Wellington. My nephew spends every school holidays with my parents so I've seen quite a bit of him over the last couple of weeks. (which is great since before this I haven't seen him since this time last year) Anyway, he's completely obsessed with the playstation so i've been playing against him. And losing. Badly.

Losing to a 7 year old is pretty embarrassing! And he's not even nice about it! I've been subjected to a barrage of "Shame Holly!" "You're useless!" "I kicked your bum!" "I killed you!" "You can't even beat me!" Yeah, my self-esteem and confidence in my video game ability has taken a thrashing. Luckily I can still beat him when it comes to tickle fights! I take solace in that fact!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Kat said...

What does it say that I can't even beat someone who can't beat a 7 year old?

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Hehe yeah you should be embarrassed too :P

 

Post a Comment