The World Of Jadeey: No, no, 'cuz the ice melts, and then it's like second drink



No, no, 'cuz the ice melts, and then it's like second drink

I learnt something very important tonight. I learnt that I cannot take Ingrid anywhere.

We decided to go to a restaurant for dinner. Not a flash restaurant, but a little better than McDonalds. I commented once we had sat down that the table was quite big for a table for two and I couldn't even reach the whole way across the table. Ingrid then decided to prove me wrong by practically lying on the table to reach my side.

Following the table escapade she decided to open the bottle of salt in preparation for her meal. You see, unlike normal people, Ingrid cannot just sprinkle salt on her meal from the bottle, she has to open it up and POUR it on. The salt lid was apparently a little tight so she had to get her knife and use it to pry the lid off. Next thing we know the lid is sailing off the bottle and landing somewhere behind her.

As if these two mishaps weren't enough, she also went to the bathroom and turned the tap on far too hard, drenching the floor... Hmmm yeah, I don't think we'll be going anywhere too fancy in the near future.

I'm just kidding. These things all did happen but they didn't bother me in the slightest. I found them pretty damn funny to be honest.

Today was a really great day. The weather was really nice. It's days like these that remind me why I love Wellington. In Auckland, a nice warm day actually means a stiflingly muggy day. In Wellington it's too windy to get very muggy. Today it was warm but with a slight cool breeze (and I do mean breeze - it wasn't bad at all) to keep it from being uncomfortably hot.

I do miss Auckland though! Especially living with Kat!!!! :(
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Kat said...

That scared the bejeesus out of me! Don't do that! I was almost calling you when I got to the 'just kidding'.

That would be awful if that happened!

Auckland IS muggy. I miss Wellington and Holly.

 

Post a Comment