The World Of Jadeey: No time! That's what she said



No time! That's what she said

No, no time! But it is.

You'd think someone with no job would have plenty of time to blog.... But I do not. I've still got Christmas shopping to do and I'm meeting a friend for lunch in an hour. (I'm poor so he's paying. I'm sure this paying thing is going to get old for my friends REAL fast.)

I haven't actually seen my parents yet. Until I get a job and move back into my flat permanently I'm living between my parents house and my best friend's house. My brother arrived in Wellington yesterday (from Hamilton) so my mum was going crazy trying to get the house tidy. It seemed best to stay away. I'll hopefully get up to see them tonight. It doesn't help that they live up a big hill that is pretty scary to drive up during the day. 4 people have driven off the side this year - that scares me!

Hmmmm so what have I done since I've been back in Wellington? I've caught up with lots of people, hours and hours of talking. I've watched a dvd, and fallen asleep part way through it. I've been to a movie at my old, old work, and almost fallen asleep part way through it. I've been Christmas shopping, and wished I was sleeping at the time. (Getting the feeling I'm sleepy?) I've spent tons of my 2000 txt messages txting friends from Auckland that I miss terribly. I've fallen in love. With a puppy. In a pet store. That I'm not allowed at the flat I'm staying at OR my parents house. :(

Okay, it's Christmas shopping time so that's all you're gonna get from me today.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment