The World Of Jadeey: Who has two thumbs and hates packing?



Who has two thumbs and hates packing?

Okay so that's not the exact Office quote but I think it's pretty clever anyway. It's actually 'Who has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer'. But, see, packing is a play on the fact that his name is Packer... And, also, I really do hate packing.

Right. So. I should be packing. Not blogging. Not munching on toast. Not surfing the internet. Not suddenly remembering a book I really want to read RIGHT NOW. I know all of these things are just delaying tactics. But I'm pretty much at a point where I can't delay it any longer.

Kat made fun of me yesterday and said she doubted I would start packing until the very last possible second (late tomorrow night probably.) I tried to defend myself. Argued that, while I hate packing in general, I like packing up all my stuff because I don't have to think about what to pack and what not to pack. I was wrong. I still hate it.

The only thing I want to pack up is my dvd collection. I think I want to pack that purely because it's easy. Kitchen stuff sucks. Drawers suck. Figuring out what crap can be thrown away sucks. Figuring out how much I can fit into my car sucks. Yeah, pretty much all of packing sucks.

I might procrastinate on this one a little longer I think. Perhaps I'll start in the morning instead. Or maybe the afternoon. It surely won't take that long to actually pack will it?
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment