The World Of Jadeey: I cry myself to sleep!!! JIIIM!!



I cry myself to sleep!!! JIIIM!!

False. I do not miss him.

It's really awesome to arrive and find that your flatmate has cleaned the flat. Not just cleaned it, but CLEANED it.

I've got a lot of things I should be doing tonight:

Epilating my legs
Doing some washing
Starting to pack, or at least plan my packing
Finishing up some work I brought home with me but haven't touched yet
Sleeping because I haven't had a lot of sleep the last few days

Instead, I'm probably going to watch an episode of House, do a bit of surfing and not do any of the above things. (Well the sleeping I will eventually do but far later than I really should.) I'll regret it at some other point in time but for now it sounds awesome. I'm becoming addicted to the 4th season of House. I put off watching it for ages because I knew once I started I wouldn't be able to stop. I was right. It's as addictive as it always was.

This morning I got up early to go down to work and watch a DVD of Justin Timberlake's New York concert on the big screen. It was fucking fantastic! I'm watching it again on Friday it was so good. Wow, it was just awesome.

Final thing, my car clocked 100,000 kilometres yesterday. It was an exciting moment.

Yeah, this blog has been fairly disjointed. But, at least it wasn't lame like my Monday's blog!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment