The World Of Jadeey: Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog



Last year, Creed asked me how to set up a blog

Wanting to protect the world from being exposed to Creed's brain, I opened up a Word document on his computer and put an address at the top

I've had this blog for a little over two years. Even more impressive, I've now been blogging every single day for over 4 months. Kat's been doing it even longer. It seems like a huge achievement and I've gotta say that I'm pretty impressed with myself. Just think, if I'd been writing a couple of pages of a novel everyday for the past 4 months I'd be almost finished! Hmmm well that doesn't make me feel quite as good!

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. This year has passed so quickly. Admittedly I say that every year, but every year it's true. This time last year it was almost time for my big trip to Perth. In fact, this time last year I was in Sydney for a few days. It really does not feel like that was an entire year ago. Hopefully this time next year I'll be doing something super-duper exciting. Of course, I will have been blogging every day for the entire year so you'll all know exactly what's coming.

I wonder if my blogging every day will stop once I no longer live with Kat. I hope I do keep it up but I'm not 100% sure I will. Unlike her, I've made no deadlines for when I'm going to end this. I'm just going to keep going until I don't like doing it anymore. Having her right her keeps the motivation up. Hopefully having her on the other end of a cellphone and email will do the same thing.

I've been thinking about my Christmas shopping. I've figured out what I'm getting most people. There are one of two people who are causing me problems because I can't get my hands on the present I want to buy them so I think I'm going to have to go for plan B, which isn't as cool.

I bought a Justin Timberlake CD today. I never thought I'd see the day when I did that. But, you know what, I don't even care! I love it!! :-)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment