The World Of Jadeey: ...And I mispelled, in front of the entire school, the word 'failure'



...And I mispelled, in front of the entire school, the word 'failure'

And we're back to Office quotes as titles.

I'm flying down to Wellington tomorrow night after work. The main reason I'm going is to watch David Beckham, but as an added bonus I get to see my friends as well.

One terrible thing that is happening (not really terrible, just scary) is that I have an interview for the course I REALLY want to do next year. It's a post-graduate diploma in publishing, and they don't accept very many people each year. The scary part is that I have to do a 40 minute exam, mainly grammar. Now, anyone who reads this blog knows exactly how shocking my grammar is. I have a feeling I'm not going to get accepted onto the course.

The exam includes having to read some work and make corrections, judge a piece of writing and do some writing of our own. Gah!! I mean, I understand that this is what I would be doing as a publisher, but somehow I thought I'd get good at it between now and the end of the course. The added stress of being in an exam-type situation is not going to help me score better either!

I wish I was at Justin Timberlake's concert again right now. Stupid ordinary life!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment