The World Of Jadeey: One of my life goals was to die right here, in my desk chair



One of my life goals was to die right here, in my desk chair

And today, that dream was shattered.

So, I've just washed my sheets. The sky is perfectly blue right now, not a grey cloud in sight. The curse is over people! I think my sheets will get dry!

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow night!?! You guessed it! Going to watch Justin Timberlake. Woo!!

I had a very realistic dream last night, it makes me wonder if it actually means something. I dreamt that I realised the 19th of December (my final day in Auckland) was only 3 and a half weeks away (true) and that I still hadn't booked my plane ticket to Los Angeles. I got very stressed and logged into the Air New Zealand website to quickly book my ticket. Unfortunately, because it's so soon it was a lot more expensive than I'd hoped. In fact, it was going to cost me $1800. That was my entire dream. I don't know why I was going to America, I just was. I've just logged into the Air New Zealand website to see how accurate the pricing in my dream was - a 1-way ticket to LA (which is what I was purchasing in my dream, so obviously I was planning to stay there) is $1659... That's pretty close!

This was a stressful dream so I was okay to wake up from it. I hate when I have really good realistic dreams. The disappointment upon waking up and realising it was only a dream is so hard to deal with first thing in the morning.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment