The World Of Jadeey: ... And a bunch of new techniques for dealing with the grumpies



... And a bunch of new techniques for dealing with the grumpies

I love that when I wake up in the morning, after being in a shitty mood the night before, all is right again. I think it's a mixture of the sleeping and the writing, whatever it is, I feel perfectly normal again.

I'm still tired as hell but that's normal. I think most adults spend their entire lives tired. I'm hoping that over the coming months I will have plenty of time to catch up on my sleep. (Wow I really have a lot planned for these couple of months off, I wonder how much of it I'll actually get around to!)

Okay, shower time. Kat's got a migraine and is trying to sleep it off so I'm trying to be extra quiet. I've never had a migraine before but they sound pretty bloody awful.

Not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. I should actually probably start packing but I don't want to. I have a day off the day before the movers come so I'll probably do all my packing that day. (Heh, yeah my good mood hasn't stretched to an enjoyment of packing yet. I doubt we'll ever see the day that happens.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment