The World Of Jadeey: JUSTIN, JUSTIN, JUSTIN



JUSTIN, JUSTIN, JUSTIN

oi, oi, oi

It's sad how much my heart hurts right now because the concert is over. I want to be back there again right now. It was fucking amazing!

I've always said that Justin can dance but that it annoyed me he stole ALL of his moves from Michael Jackson. I was operating under the mistaken impression that Michael Jackson is more talented than Justin Timberlake. Now, granted, he may have been once but I'd say that contest is over and JT is the clear winner. (Compared the the Michael J of nowadays, the Jackson of old cannot even be compared to)

When Justin took to the stage last night and started dancing, flicking his microphone down and back up, rubbing his hands up and down scantily clad women and just generally OWNING the stage, well I just about died. It was so damn sexy, HE is so damn sexy. I'm sure there must have been some girls in the crowd brought to orgasm just from watching. (No, I wasn't one of them)

We originally had tickets to both the Friday night show and the Monday night show. I am very much wishing that we'd not sold the Friday night tickets and had instead gone twice.

Unsurprisingly, Justin Timberlake is an amazing performer and he puts on an amazing show. My favourite concerts have always been the one with plenty of audience interaction. I don't care that I know the performer has said the same stuff at every concert, I can suspend disbelief enough to pretend it's the truth and is just for us. Well, Justin certainly interacted with us a lot. He told us how much he loves our country, that he wants to live here and not to be surprised if he comes knocking on the door looking for sugar... While he's definitely said the same thing at a million other concerts, it was still damn cute.

The most impressive thing about the concert (other than the amazing dancing, laser show and the absolute sexiness of JT) was the energy Justin, his band and his back-up dancers put into it. He told us they have been touring since January and that last night was his final show of the whole tour. (I hadn't known that before but am VERY glad I ended up at the final show) Yet, despite the fact that they have performed the same show probably nearly a hundred times this year, (not even taking into account the thousands of hours of rehearsal) there was as much energy and enjoyment radiating off that stage as if it was the first time.

Justin, I'm sorry I was a doubter before. There is no question I will attend every future show you play in New Zealand.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment