The World Of Jadeey: Football, Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter!



Football, Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter!

After watching the soccer last night at the stadium I have watched almost every major sport live. I think the only ones I haven't seen are American football and hockey.

Obviously, I have seen plenty of cricket and rugby matches. When I was in America I saw a game of baseball and now I have seen soccer. That's a pretty good effort I think! Hopefully someday I'll live in America and will definitely manage to get myself to a game of football and a game of hockey.

I'm going to be the lamest of the lame and end this here. Hopefully I'll be home in time to add a little more to this tonight. If not, at least I've blogged! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment