The World Of Jadeey: Numerous health benefits:



Numerous health benefits:

strengthens your back, better performance at sports, more enjoyable sex

I just watched David Beckham! He was AWESOME!! (Especially when he took his shirt at the end :P )

The game was good. The Phoenix lost but that wasn't all that surprising. I spent the money in order to see Beckham, not to see us win, so I didn't have a problem with that. Right near the end a streaker ran out onto the field. A female streaker. Heh me and my dad joked that we couldn't work out which player she was after. She didn't make it very far, security were very quick on their feet and tackled her, covered her up and took her away.

Streaking seems like a stupid idea to me. (And not just because I'd never get naked in front of so many people.) But why on earth would you let your friend do it? Just for a laugh? I think you've gotta be a pretty bad friend to do let them do that. I mean, you know that every streaker gets caught, they hardly ever even make it to the middle of the ground. Once you have been kicked out for streaking you're banned for a really long time so you don't even get to see any other sport! Just stupid.

Anyway, Ingrid's show is over so I better leave this here.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment