The World Of Jadeey: Dwight, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?



Dwight, if you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I can travel anywhere, except Cuba, and I will travel to New Zealand and walk the Lord of the Rings trail to Mordor and I will hike Mount Doom.

I'm minutes away from getting picked up to go to the airport. I forgot to pack last night (seriously, I didn't even think about it) so had to rush home from work in order to get packed and ready to go. Luckily I'm an expert packer and it didn't take me long at all, so now I'm sitting here all ready to go.

I'm pretty terrified about tomorrow. This interview is going to be SCARY! Once that's all over I can just relax and enjoy myself luckily.

Work was a wee bit of a nightmare. Nightmare is probably the completely wrong word. It's just stressful cos I've now only got 3 rosters and 2 stocktakes left before I'm gone. At this point in time my stocktake people are nowhere near ready. I'm going to have to sit down and have a real think about how to get them ready in time.

I tell you what though, some people at work make stuff so much harder than they need to. Things that I would think are relatively easy are laboured over by others sometimes. Perhaps it's actually that I'm remiss in what I do. Not sure.

Okay, enough rambling. I've got a plane to catch and a Beckham to watch!! Woo!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment