The World Of Jadeey: What is the most exciting thing that can happen on TV?



What is the most exciting thing that can happen on TV?

I love Tuesday's. They are seriously the best day of the week for me these days. It's my day off (except this week because I had the weekend off for Beckham) and my favourite tv show (Hells Kitchen) is on, followed by a show I like a lot (Sensing Murder). (Favourite that I watch on tv, I have other favourites that I watch on dvd or, ahem, the internet.)

Hells Kitchen is absolutely my favourite show on tv at the moment. I just love it. Chef Ramsey is awesome! I love the insults he comes up with. The one thing I don't understand is how angry the customers get when their meals don't come out. I mean c'mon! You go to Hells Kitchen when the show is being filmed then surely you are not expecting to actually eat? Maybe towards the end of filming you'd expect something to come out but at the beginning? No way!!!

Heee!! Everyone is stuffing up and there are master chefs waiting for their food! It's so good!!!

Ohhhh and now one of them has SERIOUSLY stuffed up! And it's my least favourite of them! Wooooo!!!! Oh my God!! And now she's talking back to Chef Ramsey!!!! I'm so happy right now!!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment